Sunday, January 16, 2011

Introduction




I'm Abbott. A very cute little Boston Terrier puppy. I'm seven months old. I live with two other dogs. One's a mix of everything (I'm still not sure what to think of him). And then a Jack Russel mix (he is such the crab). Over all they are pretty nice. I live with tons of other pets like, birds and newts I have quite a nice life. I have three owners ( they get on my case just for chasing the chickens, but they are made to be chased). I love going on walks in the neighborhood.  My favorite toy is my green dog squeaky toy.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Hey Abbott! Welcome aboard the blog world! You are going to have a ball and meets lots of critters just like you! Seriously, you are!

fromsophiesview said...

Hi Abbott...I'm Sophie a Labradoodle from Nova Scotia, Canada...so glad to see you in blogland with me. We can exchange stories now. I,so, enjoy reading all kinds of doggie blogs. Abbott, you are a cutie for sure!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Abbott! We're so glad to have you with us in the Land of Blog. Can't wait to blog with you. I love dogs of all kinds, but there's always been a special place in my heart for Boston Terriers!

XO,

Sheila :-)